Previous family commitments are going to conflict with the date of an Ohio auction advertised in this week's Antique Week as the largest Country Store and Petroleum auction ever held in Ohio. Lots and lots of signs including a Packard Service, Pegasus cookie cutter, Mobil keyhole sign, Oak Motor Oil, tire signs, Erie gas pumps,etc.
Also says hundreds of oil cans and a couple globes. Drug store and John Deere stuff. 5 oak and 1 walnut ribbon cabinets, 13'apothecary cabinet, 60 different old glass showcases of various styles, dental cabinet, barber chairs, old toys, old cash registers, and lots of old oak and other furniture. Barber poles, 8 old slot machines, and lots of general store stuff.

The Antique Week ad says Sat 11/20 preview hours of 10am-4pm and auction on Sun 11/21 at 8am. Says they are running multiple rings.
Located in Circleville on Rt 23 about 20 miles south of Columbus. American Eagle Auction Co. with phone number of 740-927-2368 or 740-477-3900 and website of www.americaneagleauction.com

I've been to this auction house a few times - it's about 40 minutes from me - I don't believe they charge a buyer's premium.

If anybody reads this and goes to the auction and buys something, you owe me lunch.