Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#655328 Tue May 10 2016 06:55 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning gassers. Well, we got lucky and missed the first round of forecast storms last night but not everyone was so lucky. Hope all out in Oldgas land skirted anything too severe also. Another wave is on its way tomorrow so it'll be all eyes to the skies again. We sure need the rain but not all the destruction of last springs storms. Sure seems to be quiet on here lately, guess everybody's busy with spring activities and not spending much time checking these pages. The beginning of fishing season always changes my focus, I know that much. I've just about got my boat all sorted out with the new motor and electronics so now maybe I can get back to working on some pumps and gas stuff. Not enough time for it all, that's for sure. Have a good one all....GB

Rabbitman #655330 Tue May 10 2016 07:20 AM
Good morning gang!

Fishing opener was last weekend over in WI. I had high hopes and dreams of putting the boat in the water, but could not find my boat lift canopy. Funny, when I got home I found it on the bow of my hydrostream. Why in the world would I have brought that home instead of putting it in the garage out there, dummy.

Last night was the first night of golf league. It was about 50 degrees and 40 mph winds off lake superior. It was not a good night for golf!

I have been buying pumps pretty steady, my driveway is full of them. Hopefully I can find a little time to clean them up and put them in their proper places.

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Rabbitman #655331 Tue May 10 2016 07:34 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning everyone!

It's been very busy over the past months, work outside when it's not raining, family stuff and working on honey dew projects for a show my wife and her friend are going to have in a couple of weeks so when it's for flight control I have to stay pretty focused. If ya know what I mean.

Weather has pretty much sucked but not like in the Mid West area. Looks like in a week of so it should get a lot better I hope.

Because of all of the above I'm sad to report that I have not touched any pumps, sign cleaning so I will definitely need a fix pretty soon.

Stay warm and safe everyone. Les

Have gas all the time
Rabbitman #655381 Tue May 10 2016 07:29 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! I have been pretty busy as of late, it is finals week this week and then I will be done with school for the semester! Senior year of college is coming up. I hope you all have had a good week so far. Take care.

Braden Splichal

Rabbitman #655399 Wed May 11 2016 02:46 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Watch out for Senior slump! Good luck on your finals...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved