Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jarvis Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Who is going to the auction Sat. April 17 in Knoxville, TN? I am staying at the Courtyard by Marriott... anyone else staying there? I will be going down friday night.
Aumann Auction

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Jarvis Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
You guys going to the show... are you plan on going to the auction too since your so close?

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'll be at the swap meet on Friday and the auction on Saturday. I'm making the trip for one item......hope it works out (without busting the budget).
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
P
P
I plan on going to the swap meet on Friday & working the auction on Saturday, Bob Good Luck on your item
Dug

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
I'll be there via the internet. Going to work Friday night, hope I can stay awake on Saturday for it.

Good luck Bob but globes like these don't come around often. Why stop at one? That's what debt is for!

Vern

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Debt, now thats the worst four letter word there is!
Sure, there are alot of great globes that I'd like to have. But there's only one that I "NEED" to own.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
P
P
I'll be at the auction on Saturday. I'd forgotten about Chip's show being the same weekend....I've never attended but have heard good things about it. Was planning to arrive on Friday evening, but am thinking maybe I'll leave earlier and go to the show first. Seems like sort of a waste to be so close and not at least stop by and check it out. I think you guys have talked me into it!!!

Richard

Richard Weir
Corinth, Texas
I'll be driving up early on Friday for the show and then staying Saturday for the auction. I will be partnerless as my father is sitting this trip out. I, like Bob, will be bidding on one item. Hope it isn't the same one!! LOL

Jeff Johnson

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I will be in Nashville for the Mustang 40's celebration, and don't know what to do now??? Both the Mustang show, Chips and the auction at mor eor less the same occasion...oh well...if I come You all lookout for a red Classic Mustang club, Sweden T-shirt :-)
Claes

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved