Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Dick, there are still over 9,500 cans available (including LOTS of killers!!!) Get your tail up there, tons of visibles & signs for sale also. Poorman, anytime on Thursday works for us. Lots of room in the corner for you. Looking forward to meeting you Curt!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Gang:

The Keeper and I will be arriving sometime Thursday. We are staying at a B&B (The Gables) about twenty minutes away in Santa Rosa. It's supposed to be in the heart of wine country.

I know that Jodi is looking forward to the 'Lodi Corner' since she is a wine lover. I plan on turning her over to you guys to 'entertain' while I run around the bash. With any luck, she won't even notice how much stuff I'm buying! LOL

We're flying out to San Francisco this Saturday for her Aunts wedding on Sunday. Then a couple of days in SF/the Nappa Valley, and finally off to the B&B and Fred's.

See ya all there.

Later . . .

Jim

------------------
www.T-waysGraphics.com

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
T-Way, don't let those Napa guys confuse you. The heart of the wine country is down here in Santa Barbara County. Your wife will do just fine in Napa though, and Sonoma and the Russian River.

Napa used to be a fun little wine touring town, but nowadays it has turned into the winery version of Disneyland. Yes Tom, the wines are still great, but it has gotten real big.

Look forward to meeting many Oldgassers there from the northern country. Looks like without db I will have to represent the Central Coast.

C Cragg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yes, I know that is a lame excuse, I'm not a BIG CAN COLLERCTOR !
But with all you guys drinking that . . . VINEGAR & LITE BULLETS, I won't fit in !
LOL
db

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
1 week........let the games begin!!!!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C'MON DICK...Jeesh..Help a fatguy out will ya?...I cant be the only smoker there. When my Wife dumped me I started smoking again and everyones mad at me. How about a lil cancer comradery? I'll even drink a soda pop...ONE

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Hubba... you better not be a butt-head. We are not going to stop and you sure aren't going to smoke in the Super Chevy.
Started pulling out stuff from the trailer today... not too much to sell but I hope to find some good stuff to buy!
Dick... you need to go, I'll bring that ugly nozzle
(I might not sell it to ya, but I'll bring it! lol! Bring me something to trade!)

------------------
WANTED: Sunset & Seaside Gas/Oil stuff!

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!
+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Man I wish I could hook a ride with T-Way and Jodi, sounds like all kinds of fun, Elvis good to here from you again, Hubba have a couple cool ones for me ,hope the weather and everything else is good for ya's all.

Chris Holt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hey T-Way, you better keep an eye on Jodi. Remember how much stuff SHE bought at Peotone?
Have a great trip!
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Not to worry, we'll take good care of both T-way & The Keeper!!!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hey Tom: are you taking randy and me to dinner thursday night? the grub at the hunter is first rate. by the time you sell all that stuff to the early vendors you will have hundred dollar bills jumping out of your pocket.

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
Gary, figured you & marble head were buying dinner & wine. After all, I'm saving you "prime real estate"...... I'm heading out at O dark thirty tomorrow, gotta make sure Fred has the place in order for you guys. See everybody on Weds. or Thurs.!!! Everyone have a safe trip.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
tom: just talked to marble head randy, seems he is buying dinner and proud to do so! bring it on! ted is not invited, but tway and hubba are. see you all thursday.

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Hey, what about me???

Solvang is a long drive too!

C Cragg
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
curt: bring marble signs, eveything is negotiable. see you in 5 days.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved