Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
$40 shipped.

Ads may have been trimmed by previous owner, frames not included.

DSC_0748.JPG

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Also, if anyone collects ads, I have 100s of ads from different auto, gas and oil brands. Large (Life, Saturday Evening Post, etc.) and small (Nat Geo). Bunch of beer/whiskey and others as well. Just let me know what companies you are looking for and I can search through.

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By RedHat
Also, if anyone collects ads, I have 100s of ads from different auto, gas and oil brands. Large (Life, Saturday Evening Post, etc.) and small (Nat Geo). Bunch of beer/whiskey and others as well. Just let me know what companies you are looking for and I can search through.

Any Squirt ads?

RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Unfortunately, I did not find many soda ads. Only a few Hires half-page column ads, one Cliquot Club half-page column ad and a strange 60s ad for Hot Dr Pepper. I went through a few hundred ads so I may have missed something, if I come across anything Squirt, I will let you know.

RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
From memory, this is a generalized summary of the other ads laying around as it takes a while to go through the hundreds:

Lots of auto from early 1910s (early Dodge Bros., Hupmobile, etc. from Nat Geo) all the way through to the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s (Ford, Chevy, Plymouth, Cadillac etc. from Life and Saturday Evening Post; quite a few double page ads).

A good amount of gas and oil from 30s, 40s, 50s (Shell, Mobiloil, Penzoil, AC, etc.)

Quite a few Schlitz and other variety of different beer and whiskey (some two-page ads), Lucky Strike, Camel from 30s and 40s.

Then there are the random ones for socks, watches, Listerine, Campbells and other household stuff that are from the 1910s-1950s.

RedHat Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
$35 shipped

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved