Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
It is my pleasure to announce that Jim & Jodi Treadway, a.k.a. T-Waysgraphics.com have purchased 100% interest in the PogoGas.com globe manufacturing business. With their commitment to quality and customer service, a brand new production facility, central location, and the ability to travel to many of the shows, I know you will be well served by the change. I'd like to thank all of you for your patronage through the years, and invite you to support Jim and Jodi as they grow their company to better serve the gas & oil collectables community.

After over 20 years in the graphics arts trade, I made the decision this spring that it was time for a change, so I have done a complete 360 and will be developing and selling real estate here in the Okanagan Valley. I'll still be around chasing down clockface pumps (Still looking for an American 187 and a Dayton 900 ;o)

Good Luck on the Hunt!

Lance / The Pogo Man

Visit our Website or FaceBook Page

Lance @ Pogos Garage

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
First, I’d like to use this forum to thank Lance for his contributions to the Petrolania community.

Lance has been at the forefront of the reproduction lens movement. With his company - Pogogas.com - Lance has succeeded in offering Petroliana collectors some amazing lenses for their pump restorations over the years. Lance’s attention to detail and originality is second-to-none. His quality is unsurpassed.

Lance had a knack of tracking down that elusive lens that no one knew of and duplicating it for the collectors and pump restorers.

With this sale, Lance can now concentrate on restoring the pumps he loves so much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was surprised when Lance informed me he was considering the sale of his business. I was even more surprised when he offered me the opportunity to purchase it. After the initial shock wore off, Jodi and I were excited at the offer to purchase the business and carry on the legacy.

The sale of the business and the transition of all the equipment and supplies from Canada to the United States took months to complete. There were numerous e-mails and phone calls to work out the details between Lance and us. But finally, it’s all finished.

Today, we announce the sale, and the transition is complete.

Take a few minutes and stop by our web site @ www.T-waysGraphics.com . I think you will find it a familiar place to visit. All of the lenses offered by Pogogas.com are still available, plus all of T-way’s Graphics lenses, decals and stainless steel trim. Even the Toll-Free number is still the same!

In the coming months we will be producing some new and exciting lenses for the pump restorer and petrolania hobbyist. We will also be expanding our selection of specialty decals. Make sure and check the web site often to keep abreast of all our new offerings.

Jim and Jodi Treadway
www.T-waysGraphics.com

[This message has been edited by T-way (edited 09-15-2006).]

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Well, I guess I hate to see you, Lance, step aside. You have been an ABSOLUTE asset to all of us who love the old service station items and Globes in particular. But I believe the reins have been handed over to a couple that take it very seriously as well. Thanks for all the lenses you have made available over the years!

LARRY

In memory of DB 9/12/49 - 8/28/14
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WOW..this is big news ...congratz to Jim and Jodi and Lance thanks for the years of great product and good luck on your new venture my friend.

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Congratulations Jim & Jodi!!!!! Now we know whats going in that new building of yours. I never, for a moment, thought that you were getting that "pony" that Jodi was asking for. LOL... And, thank you Lance for all of your EXCELLENT contributions to the hobby. Good luck to both of you....

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good luck and congrats to both parties, sounds like a great fit!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis E. Towle
Topeka, Kansas

785-357-1004

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Congratulations, Jim and Jodi..

I wish you luck and hope you enjoy your new venture. If you have even half as much fun with it as Lance and Family did, you will enjoy it immensely..

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter of this venture..

d0d0gas

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Congrats to Lance, Jim and Jodi.

Best wishes to all of you in your new ventures.

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Lance - there is nothing better than value enhancement of property via development, or residual income through ownership of rental property......

THE SELLER(on left)MAKES THE OFFER:

THE BUYERS IN DELIBERATION OVER THE DEAL:

ONE OF THE POTENTIAL SHORTCOMINGS OF SMALL BUSINESS OWNERSHIP IS THE OWNERS ARE ALSO THE WORKERS:

THE SUCCESS OF ANY BUSINESS ORGANIZATION IS THE PEOPLE, AND PROPER SUPERVISION AND PLANNING IS ESSENTIAL.......WE KNOW WHO THE REAL BOSS IS.....

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good luck with your new business!
regards,
Claes

+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Ron , VERY GOOD, LMAO , anyway JIM and JODI the best of luck to the both of you, for those that have not met these two they are the best. Jim is a Great graphic artist and custom painter, Jodi on the other hand Is a numbers gal, she has a get it done attitude with the brains to back it up, Organization is key with her she comes by it honestly being a C.P.A. these two are great people that you can trust.I think I may have been there first customer now that I think of it, anyway The best to both of you. lance thank you for all the globes that you took the time to hunt down , research and then develope into Limited works of art. your contribution to this Hobbie has been great Thanks alot. Good Luck in all you do.

Chris Holt

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved