Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Double Sided Light Up Gulf Sign with Original Mounting Pole. Fresh to the market - acquired directly from a former Gulf dealer. Sign has a diameter of a little over 6’. Panels and frame are in pretty good shape. One panel has a hole in the middle with a crack extending upwards (bird flew into it). I have the pieces and they can be glued back into place. Wiring and ballasts are good and sign was in working condition before it was taken down.

The original mounting pole is included. The pole was actually cut into two sections by the previous owner. He used the bottom portion to mount the sign on after transporting it from the station to his home as it was easier to do rather than trying to mount it way up high again. The portion you see on the trailer is the rest of the pole which could be re-welded to the bottom portion. The sign would have originally hung between the two brackets. If a person didn’t want to weld the two pieces together again you could always just pick either of the two sections to mount the sign on. Total length of both sections of the pole is just over 20’. The short section which he used is 93” long. Asking $2,200.00. Too big to ship, will have to be picked up.

Gulf Light Up Sign 2A.jpg Gulf_Light_Up_Sign_3A.jpg Gulf_Light_Up_Sign_4A.jpg Gulf_Light_Up_Sign_1A.jpg
Last edited by Oldgas; Mon Oct 03 2016 03:26 PM. Reason: Save images at 80% compression and re-uploaded
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
OP Offline
Seriously, why the hell are my pictures not all showing and in the order I loaded them?!!

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Nice Grass

Craig
OP Offline
Accepting offers from interested buyers.

OP Offline
Still available. Make me an offer.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved