Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#693581 - Fri Sep 01 2017 12:18 AM Hello from the Pacific northwest!
rubberrodder Offline

Loc: Tacoma, Wa.
I love old gas and service station stuff,old cars, hotrods,customs,painted, primered, If it's old and funky...I would probobly love it!
I started my autoholism with model cars, then diaramas of garages and gas stations. At around 14 years old that wasn't enough any more, I wanted the real deal! I started following my dad to work at the corner gas station where he moonlighted on weekends. I started out washing windows and moved on up to actually getting to gas up peoples cars. Gas was 59.9 cents per gallon and folks were grumbling about the price then too!
I have a small collection of petroliana that I am adding to slowly. I built an imitation gas pump to put outside my garage that holds all my carwash stuff. As I figure out how the website works, I will post pictures and stuff.
Thanks

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#693582 - Fri Sep 01 2017 05:27 AM Re: Hello from the Pacific northwest! [Re: rubberrodder]
advertologist Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: So. Ca.
welcome aboard .. ... cool

#693589 - Fri Sep 01 2017 09:53 AM Re: Hello from the Pacific northwest! [Re: rubberrodder]
SandPCollector Online   content
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Plano TX
Welcome to Oldgas.

I collect gas pump salt and pepper shakers
and the plastic coin banks both made by AVSCO.

#693599 - Fri Sep 01 2017 12:49 PM Re: Hello from the Pacific northwest! [Re: rubberrodder]
Bill jr Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Erie Pa
Welcome
Bill

#693623 - Fri Sep 01 2017 04:31 PM Re: Hello from the Pacific northwest! [Re: rubberrodder]
pickurt Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Northern California
Welcome.

#693928 - Wed Sep 06 2017 09:52 PM Re: Hello from the Pacific northwest! [Re: rubberrodder]
bsplichal95 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Hays, Kansas
Welcome to OldGas!

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved