Print Thread
#696397 Mon Oct 09 2017 05:04 PM
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
PLEASE MOVE THIS TO PETRO PARTS FOR SALE, I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON[i][/i]

About two weeks ago I posted a number of ECO parts here on OG. Someone named Primetime emailed me saying he wanted most of them. I have not heard from him and I have emailed him 3-4 times. I wanted to sell these parts because I had an obligation to take care of. So, I am going to offer them again.

No. 1 and 2

No. 3

No. 4

No. 5

No. 6

No. 7

FROM THE TOP DOWN:

No. 1 & 2: Two ECO Model 90 frames. These are new and have a red primer on them. $180.00 each + shipping (regular price is $280.00)

No. 3: Two pictures of one ECO Model 90 frame, ready to be used on a Islander or a Model 93, notice the spring attached at the bottom. $220.00 + shipping.

No. 4: Islander adapter plate. $35.00 + shipping.

No. 5: Two pictures of a ECO rear cover. Nice rear cover, just the powder coat did not come out right. $100.00 + shipping.

No. 6: Two pictures of a ECO front cover, has a coat of bondo on it that wasn't sanded down, looks good on the inside, no dents. $65.00 + shipping.

No. 6a: Not shown, this is the rear cover mate of No. 6, same condition, a coat of bondo, needing sanding. $80.00 + shipping.

No. 7: Front cover that someone cut the bottom of the hook hole. $50.00 + shipping.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ALL OF THE ECO COVERS AND THE ECO FRAMES, BE SURE TO SEE "ECO PARTS-2" I WILL BE POSTING A PACKAGE DEAL WITH NO SHIPPING.

I do not do PMs, emails only. Email me at jhsim@petrocollect.com. First to post there gets first choice, etc.

We do accept Paypal with no fees.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Mon Oct 09 2017 05:55 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Jack Sim #696399 Mon Oct 09 2017 05:15 PM
W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
Sorry to hear that Jack.Some people are just tire kickers.You don't need the practice.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved