Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#690194 - Sun Jul 09 2017 09:35 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
minuteman Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Big Sky Country
Originally Posted By Craig Osbeck
To top it all off, he is a great guy who if you needed would give you the shirt off his back.

Yes looks like he could afford another....lol

For Sale Petroliana - Unpriced

Sellers Must Be Approved to Sell in This Category

Click on "Contact" on the upper right to request this privilege, stating a reason

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
#690237 - Mon Jul 10 2017 05:38 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Derbygasman Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Wichita, KS
Thanks Awesome. Beautiful job on the pumps Craig.

#690260 - Tue Jul 11 2017 12:09 AM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Speedracer Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan, USA (near Chesterfie...
Very impressive. I need to win the lottery.

#690502 - Sat Jul 15 2017 06:14 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Nigel Offline

Loc: BC, Canada
what an incredible collection....fantastic

#690595 - Mon Jul 17 2017 08:53 AM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Craig Osbeck Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Portland Oregon
He has sent me pictures of the empty buildings now and boy does it look different. Major change.

#690631 - Mon Jul 17 2017 06:17 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
buzzy56 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
That is the most impressive collection that I have layed eyes on ! All I can say is drool drool drool .....

#690638 - Mon Jul 17 2017 08:28 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
wayno48 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: California
Wonderful collection.I hope your friends reason for selling was not health related.

#690902 - Fri Jul 21 2017 04:38 AM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
fleetcmat Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Rootstown, Ohio
WOW! Very nice collection! If I only had an endless supply of cash.

#691842 - Sat Aug 05 2017 03:08 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Craig Osbeck Offline
Veteran Member

Thanks to all. The auction stuff has been picked up now and the remaining pumps I guess are either staying there or going to his son.
Thanks

#691873 - Sat Aug 05 2017 09:57 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
TChief Offline

Loc: Kansas
This must be what heaven looks like?

#695109 - Thu Sep 21 2017 10:11 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
5gunner5 Offline

Loc: Manitoba,Canada
Has your friend sold any pumps as of yet. TY

#695144 - Fri Sep 22 2017 01:32 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
bullsvt9313 Offline

Loc: Kentucky
This is an awesome collection. I really like that mustang oil sign.

#699651 - Sat Dec 02 2017 03:52 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
oiljobber Offline

Loc: Florida
I have a friend there bidding for me and I can't believe I stole some of these items so far. I've been watching this auction for over two months now....neons and pumps were cheap. Looks like the whole sale is bringing below their low estimates. Feel bad for who ever put together this magnificent collection but it's nice to finally get some buys.

#699706 - Sun Dec 03 2017 07:01 PM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: Craig Osbeck]
Craig Osbeck Offline
Veteran Member

You are exactly right. Told him not to put the good pumps in there because of the freight with them. Spoke with him last night and he was not happy for sure. I believe that the high freight for the larger items along with the 25% buyers premium for internet had something to do with it.
Feel bad for him, but he did keep some very nice items. In the whole thing, there was only one or two items that made it to the high amount they were thinking. Some did not even get half of the low. Lots of high priced items in the last couple of years and do not know if the money will keep up with it. Possibly all the big dollar guys have the one piece they need and so when another comes up they do not need it.

#699763 - Mon Dec 04 2017 11:54 AM Re: A friends selling his pump collection [Re: oiljobber]
minuteman Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Big Sky Country
Originally Posted By oiljobber
I have a friend there bidding for me and I can't believe I stole some of these items so far. I've been watching this auction for over two months now....neons and pumps were cheap. Looks like the whole sale is bringing below their low estimates. Feel bad for who ever put together this magnificent collection but it's nice to finally get some buys.

Was your guy just bidding or does he actually know what he is looking at. I guess
You will see when you get your items. This was the biggest buyer beware auction i have ever been to with restored/touched up, drilled for neon signs. All common pumps, twin bringing over 30k and had single cylinder, meter boxes that were never meant to go on that pump.
Anything that was good brought good money.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Oldgas 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved