Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#699758 - Mon Dec 04 2017 11:22 AM Monday before winter....
Rabbitman Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Missouri,USA
Morning all. I thought maybe we had a daily checkin going again here the other day but it just can't get going anymore. I'm as bad as anyone, not always checking in every day and then time slips away... Anyway it's warm and windy here today ahead of the big chill that is finally going to arrive this evening. Been a nice fall so the cold will bite a little bit. Going to try to move a couple of cars around today while it's still warm. Hope the winter isn't too bad....GB

#699766 - Mon Dec 04 2017 12:51 PM Re: Monday before winter.... [Re: Rabbitman]
Oldgas Offline

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
70 here but very windy. Last warm day then right into winter. Finishing up a recessed shelf unit to display Petro stuff.

Have a great day out there in Oldgasland.

#699771 - Mon Dec 04 2017 01:41 PM Re: Monday before winter.... [Re: Rabbitman]
gatorgaspumps Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Walla Walla, WA USA
It's winter! Snowed yesterday and is gone now. Next 10 days clear with high's in the 30's and lows in the 20's. Time to head to the shop. Richard

#699773 - Mon Dec 04 2017 02:49 PM Re: Monday before winter.... [Re: Rabbitman]
DWSheffer Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Hillsdale, Michigan
Hello All,
After a nice weekend, it's still unseasonably warm in southern lower Michigan....today it's 54 degrees and expected to be about the same tomorrow, but then the temps go way down to a high in the 30's Weds, and only lower from there. I guess it's time, we've had a heck of a mild fall. The leaves have only been down for a couple weeks here.
Have a good day,
Darin

#699829 - Mon Dec 04 2017 10:34 PM Re: Monday before winter.... [Re: Rabbitman]
Loyd Pierce Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Mt. Juliet, Tenn.
Seems like a trend 70 degrees today but they say the party is over. Got the place down in the country ready today. spring house pump thermostat and heat bulb changed out few other things.
Bring it I think I'm ready.

#699846 - Tue Dec 05 2017 08:15 AM Re: Monday before winter.... [Re: Rabbitman]
Nicole Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Maryland
It's been chillier the last few days, but still comfortable. Monday was nice and Tuesday looks to be the last day above 50 during the daytime. Today (Tuesday--yeah I'm late on this thread)it will even go above 60.

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog3 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved