Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#699855 Tue Dec 05 2017 09:46 AM
Done4 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Morning everyone, late start this morning because of all the dead fall from the wind. It's cold and raw, still blowing outside and it will be a good day to stay in the shop.

Pretty excited, finally found the correct nozzle for my wayne 50 after a year of looking. So I'll clean it up a little and that will finish the 50 off. On to the next pump.

Stay warm everyone and be safe.

Have gas all the time
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning Les!
My part of North Dakota missed the big storm yesterday, as it was confined to the eastern border area and on into Minnesota. Darn glad we missed it too as there was about 6 inches of snow just 80 miles to the east! Its a cold and windy day today but maybe the ice on the lake will firm up some and allow us to get out there fairly soon!
Can't wait to tie into one of those big walleyes that are waiting for me!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Had a quick storm line go through here yesterday evening that left a little rain as the cool air came behind it. Had 29 degrees this morning but back to almost 40 now. Still feel the chill in the air with the northwest breeze blowing. I still haven’t had to fire up the heat in the shop yet but have my little electric heater by the computer going. Low twenties and flurries in the forecast for the weekend though so probably won’t be able to save the big heater too much longer. Glad you finally found your nozzle Les, I’ve still got to polish one for my 36B and put it on the hose one of these days. Hope the walleye are good for you this year Kevin. Stay away until that ice is good though. I don’t think that SnoBear floats to well. Have a great day all....GB

D
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
D
Hello All,
Windy, windy, day here.....we're under a high wind advisory until late this evening. The warm day we were supposed to see miraculously disappeared overnight, although the weather page still shows a high today of 56, we're only at 36 degrees right now, and with the wind it feels a heckuva lot colder!
Stay warm all,
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
At 61 degrees F we are at our highest for the week I think. All downhill from here...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved