Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
O
Please keep an eye out for the glass front and frame for a 1930's-40's National Union Advertising clock, Was taken from a repair place in Ofallon, Il. I haven't found much in gas n oil, this clock I've had for 30+ years finally getting the radio shed fixed up to hang it. Was having some of the paint redone as it was peeling. You think gas and oil stuff is rare old radio stuff is too! Thank you for your help!
Jim if this isn't the right forum could you move it to the proper one or pm me and I'll repost it to the right one. Thanks!

NUclocksign02sm.jpg
Last edited by oldgoaly; Tue Nov 07 2017 12:33 AM.
O
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
O
A quick update, Well the place lied to me, I checked with the police dept. in their town and no report or investigation ever happened. I told them find it or find one like it in as good or better condition. So today they offered 200$ it's all they could give for it. So it looks like court is going to be in the future.
So just in case you should see it... please let me know!
Thanks! tt

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Really sorry to hear this. Looks like you can't trust anyone any more, if it were me I'd pitch a tent in their shop and drive them freaking. crazy! Good luck and I hope it finds it's way back to you.

Have gas all the time
M
M
Sorry for ur luck. I would so ***** off. I would not quit until they made it right

O
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
O
I also had a Westinghouse "air conditioning" light to be repainted. They put a mask / protective paint layer on the back so now the light will not so thru. Small claims court or a local consumer reporter are in the near future.
This is a before pic, I disassembled it so all they had was the glass.

westsignfront01sm.jpg
Last edited by oldgoaly; Sat Dec 23 2017 10:02 AM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved