Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I've emailed with no response. I've called and there is no answer. Tried to leave a voicemail, and the mailbox is full. I understand the personal loss they suffered, but the internet page is still up. If they are still operating, it's an interesting business model. Has anyone had any luck buying something from them??

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Bought a few parts from them @ the Chicago Coin op show here in Nov.

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I saw them at a show in Chicago over a year ago as well (post the owner passing). They are extremely hard to get a hold of via phone, they always been like that. I called probably 8 times before I reached someone, they didn't return calls. This was a while ago too though. I think when they are at shows its especially hard to reach them. I find it interesting they do the shows but don't answer phones, you would think it be easier for them to just to take care of existing clientele without going anywhere? I suspect they are still going, just hard to reach, have to keep trying or find an alternative. I noticed some of the items I thought only Wayne's sold on eBay the other day.

Last edited by Paul Bell; Sun Jan 17 2016 09:49 PM.

See our restorations & products! >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/roadrash/
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Call Waynes after 6:00 in the evening. At least thats when you could get a hold of them when Woody was still kicking. I havent used them in awhile. Jim-"Whiteflash" on Oldgas has great service and a growing parts business--- http://stores.petrorelics.com/StoreFront.bok

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I think Shirley is having a difficult time getting parts restocked due to her lack of knowledge on who manufactured what... Some things she told me would take up to year to have fabricated!

I was able to purchase from Jim at Petro Relics as mentioned

Petro Enthusiast
Online Content
Petro Enthusiast
I just wanted to say thanks to the people at petrorelics.com I needed a few parts for a few clocks I have to get them up and running . The packaging was excellent the shipping was quick and the parts were high quality. If you are looking for replacement parts for your old clock this is the place to go .

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I needed parts for my Exide clock about a year back. It was REALLY hard to get hold of Shirley but she finally responded by email after several phone calls and emails. Once I got a response I had no trouble getting the transaction done. Nice lady but maybe a bit over her head.

BrianH

Brian H

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved