Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
I sure get tired of these pi**ing contests. Makes me look in on this site much less often. I always remembered what my Dad said.....OPINIONS ARE WORTH WHAT YOU PAY FOR THEM.....there is mine!( No Charge) Try keeping it pleasant for a change.

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Good looking lens Buck and Larry, that's why I ordered a set. A big thank you to Larry Ive to step up to the plate and have this image done.

Someone posts a new image and all some people can do is P*** and moan, or nit pick. In my mind this is the dark side of the hobby and the forums, can't believe I'm even replying to this post.

Buck, T-Way you both make an awesome product, where would pump restorers be without repo globes, a bunch of red pumps?

Just my opinion,

Brian

[This message has been edited by BLange (edited 12-05-2006).]

Always looking for SKELLY items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
OLDGAS.COM "5000" CONTEST ANYONE?

SHORTCUT: http://www.oldgas.com/shoptalk/ubb/Forum7/HTML/002661-3.html

THANKS!

~DOC
P&M THERAPIST

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Leave it open for bashing,LOL! It keeps all the guilty before being found innocent judges off my A$$! Glad its not me anymore,at least this week! Merry Christmas to all my FRIENDS!

------------------

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Whats the deal with you Thunder? Are you the new legal department at oldgas? Why is it that every time there is a Bash Buck party you are in it? And YOUR concerned about someone playing the "hate card". I don't think you have ever met the man or done business with him so why are you nitpicking his post? Are you going to give as much scrutiny to posts made by others? I doubt it. What is your motivation to get involved in this or any of the other posts where you and others bash the man. Talk about hate.
I know lots of guys who don't like some guys that I know but that doesn't influence how I feel about either of those people. They usually have a reason for why they feel the way they do. I don't dislike you Jeff but I don't understand why you can't keep from bashing Dwaine. What did HE do to YOU? If you think the "little spit-fights" are getting old why are you here fueling it by nitpicking the wording of the mans post?
Chris

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
buck the lenses are going to look awesome.
larry ivy thanks for stepping up to get theses done,
t-way - quote...[ Not to p*$$ on your parade - but our Tiowser art was taken directly from an original lens. And I'll put one of our reproductions up against anybody's original lens if you want to compare it.

Mike did a nice job on his lenses too. He just worked from a different original than we did. That's why his is different than ours]
t-way is not the original art the same for this globe? and if not what is the differance?

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
OK Chris. Here ya' go..... Dwaine Buck makes up his histories, then uses them, to promote his products. If you had enough inteligence to educate yourself, by reading the links that I have posted previously, you would know that to be the truth. By his deception, in his advertising, he is in violation of FEDERAL LAW. Is he above the law? Apparently, in your opinion he is. So lets just toss out all the laws that are written to protect us from deception.... Or maybe we should do it your way, and only let Dwaine Buck get away with it. Now get of your high horse, and face reality. I only stated that his advertising is deceptive. Do some reading. Educate yourself. GROW UP!!!! You've played the hate card before, and you're doing it again. I dont hate the man, I just see him as being deceptive. Where do you get off on calling me out, just because I want to see a bit of integrity????? I own an appology to the good people here on this forum. But is my FIRM belief, that the TRUTH BE TOLD.

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
BTW Chris. I did meet the man. And he was VERY RUDE!!!!! And as far as what he did to me, and everybody else.... He lied. About the history of his product, and what I said and did at Iowa Gas. In fact he even slandered me in his newsletter. Funny though, he asked for my real name, which I gave to him, and he got that wrong too. Further proof that he cant get it right, even when the facts are handed to him. Dont bother looking for it over there, it was ALL deleted. That shows the CHARACTER of those people. OH, I forgot to mention the hate mails that I received. One of which insulted my emotional status, my inteligence, and my Mother. The person that did that is a moderator over there, and a member here, and the Big Cheese chooses to allow that type of trash to run his site. Lies, deceit, and hate. So much for the "God Bless" stuff. Great bunch of people that you choose to associate with..... I've got to answer more hate mails now. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Thunder II (edited 12-05-2006).]

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
THUNDER---- YOUR COMMING ON STRONG , WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANY MAN? TO HAVE A OPINION IS ONE THING TO JUDGE IS ANOTHER . CALLING ANYONE TRASH OR ANYTHING ELSE REFLECTS ON YOU MY FRIEND. FOR SOMEONE WHOS GOT GOD IN HIS LIFE AS YOU SAY YOU DO,IS NOT SHOWING IT VERY WELL. ALSO JEFF YOUR ALSO A MEMBER OF THE PIT STOP FORUM. CALM DOWN AND GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND COUNT TO TEN..... THAN POST

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Your a class act Thunder

Quote: Dont bother looking for it over there, it was ALL deleted. That shows the CHARACTER of those people.

I think you have the shovel and you just keep digging.

One of those people(Brian)

[This message has been edited by BLange (edited 12-05-2006).]

Always looking for SKELLY items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
(KINDA WHISPERING...)

PSSSST, HEY GUYS.....CHILL OUT! DRINK SOME DECAF...LOL.

IN THE MEANTIME HOW ABOUT MAKING A SMALL $5(+?) DONATION TO THIS AMAZING WEBSITE TO HELP KEEP IT RUNNING THE WAY IT SHOULD...FULL OF INFO, COOL PICTURES, ETC.

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MADE DONATIONS SINCE THE CALL WAS PUT OUT.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS, ALL!

DONATION THREAD SHORTCUT: http://www.oldgas.com/shoptalk/ubb/Forum1/HTML/008390-4.html

THANKS!

~DOC

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Well, I'll be d*mned. I said in the 5th post to lock it down because it was going to get mean-spirited and guess what....boom goes the dynamite!!

It cracks me up, a few terse words are exchanged over metal bodies and it's (the thread) locked down tight, yet on this one people are questioning each other's intelligence, integrity, religion, etc. and it goes & goes. What's to be served by letting this Jerry Springer-esque thread continue.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
repro stuff sucks..... always has, always will !

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
OK Guys. Lets not turn what I felt was one bash and turn it into another. I talked to Thunder and he promised he'd switch to decaf coffee. And I'm getting him a dictionary for Christmas. Ouch!
And I will make a donation after the holidays. My jobs kind of slow right now but it is a great reminder to financially support the site that we love to argue on .
Chris

[This message has been edited by RARIN TO GO (edited 12-05-2006).]

S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
BBQ...tell us how you really feel

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved