Next Thread
Print Thread
#704146 Fri Feb 09 2018 09:24 AM
N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Like the new look and service!! Not quite sure how to look at my past and current posts yet but congratulations. We probably need to help $$ at somepoint. Send out a call if you need to.
Sorry if this is in wrong forum.
Mark F

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Nubbers123 #704149 Fri Feb 09 2018 11:10 AM
Thanks. You can find a list of your posts by clicking on your name on the upper right where you clicked to login. Then click on the number of your total posts. Or you can click on your avatar graphic to go to your Profile, then click on your posts.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Nubbers123 #704151 Fri Feb 09 2018 11:46 AM
If you haven't tried the new picture upload system, you'll be pleasantly surprised. No more resizing and multiple steps. Just click on Attachment Manager in the post submission form and upload your photos.

And the internal forum Search function has gotten much more user friendly and useful, especially multi-word searches in specific forum categories.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Oldgas #704191 Fri Feb 09 2018 06:25 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by Oldgas
If you haven't tried the new picture upload system, you'll be pleasantly surprised. No more resizing and multiple steps. Just click on Attachment Manager in the post submission form and upload your photos.

And the internal forum Search function has gotten much more user friendly and useful, especially multi-word searches in specific forum categories.

Cool I will be posting more then!

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved