Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70677 Wed Mar 08 2006 06:49 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Mason Dixon is Saturday morning ! Since I cannot seem to master a digital camera, Chris Bowers has volunteered to take a Pic of us east coasters so all the Old Gassers can see our pretty mugs. Lets meet at Don Raleighs corner at 9:00am for a photo op. I will have my Old Gas hat on - stop and introduce yourself ! Don, hope you don't mind if we converge at your place. Hope to see a large group at 9:00! Brady

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I will be there with a truck load of good signs,Dealership neon,pump plates,curb signs and globes.If you have never been here,this is a GREAT show with may quality vendors. Also 2 auctions right next door,a country store auction and a petroliana auction after the show.And a bunch of great people. Hope to see ya all there.

Please visit my website Gasstuff.com
G
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
G
We will be set up in our regular spaces outside on the front corner. Have been doing this show for years and it's a Hoot! Weather to be Sunny and 70's. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Petro Auction at 4 P.M. looks to be good as well. Come early.....stay late!

C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Well, as Brady said, I'll be there and will have a camera. Hoping to find some good deals on good junk Looking forward to meeting everyone.

C
CJ Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Ha everyone, was at show early Friday during set up time. Chatted with the guys John,Don,Lenny,Bob,etc. Good show variety of items & prices! Yes left the camera home Dah!!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved