I am putting my GMC literature collection for sale. I have in on Sacramento, Ca. Craigs list hoping I would not have to ship but I am willing to if there is interest here. There is 24 pictures on Craigs list. There is six more picture that would not fit. Here is the discription I have in the ad and here is a link to view all the pictures https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/d/gmc-truck-literature-55-59/6583926425.html

Here is a nice collection of 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958 and 1959 GMC pickup truck and large heavy duty trucks and semi`s including some diesel. Some of the items in the collection and hard to find and some are very rare. There are sales brochures, owners manuals, new feature books, equipment and bodies books, factory accessories books, mailer/flyer advertisements, salesman data books, parts books that include exploded drawings, shop manuals, flat rate manuals, a parts department manual and some other miscellaneous items. This is mostly USA stuff but there is some Canadian items as well. There is a 1959 Chevrolet truck salesman data book that is paired with a Canadian 1959 GMC salesman data book for comparison. A Canadian GMC is the same as a U.S. Chevrolet with a GMC dash and emblems. There is a more than pictured. I was only able to put 24 pictures. If you are interested please text or call. If you call please leave message, I do not answer my phone if it is not a number programmed in it. I will also respond to email reply. Price is $2100.00

100_8508.JPG 100_8498.JPG 100_8548.JPG 100_8511.JPG

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]