Print Thread
#711709 Tue Jun 19 2018 10:08 AM
M
model72 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Here is a better image of the pipe connection I would like to replicate on my Red Sentry. Can anyone tell me if there are modern parts that I could purchase to make up this type of connection. I can't determine how many parts there are.
Joe

Inkedpipe connection2_LI.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
My question is, what is it? It would go a long way in making recommendations to replicate it. My guess is, it is a check valve, and if it is, I'd first look commercially to see if I could find one or one similar and start from there.

Randy
M
model72 Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Good point Randy. I cropped too much of the image. The connection outlined in blue screws into the top of the "T" where the round handle is located that turns on/off fuel flow to the swing arm spigot. The pipe exiting the top of the connection in question is the gasoline discharge pipe that ends at hose. It could be a check valve. If the swing arm valve at the "T" is opened so that gasoline flows out the swing arm to the spigot, what keeps gasoline from also flowing up the discharge pipe; path of least resistance? I hope this explanation makes sense.
Joe

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved