Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71317 Tue Oct 16 2007 01:08 PM
C
cdncon Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The weather was a little off one day but for Hershey thats good if not great to unbelieveable.

Sorry no pics, but were there from early tues morn til late saturday afternoon. Looking for the bunches of got to have it goodies and of course all those cant pass it by, almost give-it-away bargoons. The end result was... the truck came home, almost overfilled

Stopped by a good number pp members spaces.
Unfortunately only found a bargain at one of their spots

All in all, believe it was once again a rousing success!

#71318 Thu Oct 18 2007 02:14 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
hey cdncon,just wondered if you had received the emails i sent?mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
#71319 Thu Oct 18 2007 06:13 PM
G
G
It was our first time. Hershey was a great show for me. Also went to fall Carlisle. Found no comparison at all in these two events.

[This message has been edited by gearhead (edited 10-18-2007).]

#71320 Thu Oct 18 2007 06:19 PM
C
cdncon Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Think so and believe I've also responded.

If memory serves me right. One of your latter notes stated you only had dino's left. Never had that brand up here and had indicated they were of little value to us.

Will send you another note.

#71321 Thu Oct 18 2007 07:05 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
GEARHEAD, WHICH EVENT DID YOU FEEL WAS BETTER?

I'M STILL A CARLISLE GUY. THE CROWD WAS VERY LIGHT ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY @ HERSHEY. SOME ROWS WERE SPARSE WITH VENDORS BUT THERE WAS A GOOD SHOWING OF PETROLIANA THAT'S FOR SURE. THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES AT HERSHEY THAT PEEVED MY BROTHER AND I OFF LIKE HOW YOU HAVE TO WALK QUITE A DISTANCE OUT OF THE WAY JUST TO EXIT AND HAUL A** BACK THE OTHER WAY TO YOUR TRUCK PARKED IN SOME FIELD ANOTHER GOOD DISTANCE AWAY. WE DID EVENTUALLY JUMP THE FENCE 4X AND GOT YELLED AT ONCE....WE HAD MANY FOLLOWERS.

CARLISLE IS A MORE CENTRAL - ALL IN ONE SPOT DEAL. THE FOOD VENDORS ARE ALL IN THE SAME PLACE EVERY YEAR AND IT'S ALL FAMILIAR. EVEN THE CAMPING GROUND PEOPLE REMEMBER US FROM YEAR TO YEAR! THAT AIN'T HAPPENIN' AT HERSHEY BUT THEN AGAIN WE'VE ONLY BEEN THERE TWICE. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU, IT'S GONNA BE A LONG TIME BE FORE WE HIT IT AGAIN.

J.M.H.O. AND 2¢ WORTH!

~DOC

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
#71322 Thu Oct 18 2007 07:53 PM
G
G
I understand they've been making any number of changes in attempts to satisfy most everyone. Especially the requirements of those ever demanding chocolate administrators.

Sure do agree with you on the length of the Hershey, goes on forever layout. Considering its over twice the size... but you've got to go where the selection and action are and that without a doubt, is Hershey.

If you want a nice alternative compromise, you might try charlotte in the spring.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved