Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
D
How was that one Dick??? Dec is not a good month to travel south , the fog comes in so bad and just sits in the valley floor, you can't see. more car wreaks in dec because of FOG. but I'll ask Ted if he would like to make the trip, that is the one Darrwin Winders puts on #2 , ????

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hey Gas Geeks - Wife approved..I am going to Freds...Got my airplane booked and everything. i wont have much money to spend but will be giving Hugs away for free.
-----------------------------
hubba

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Cool Hubba, I am 99% sure Don and I will be up there. I can see you twice in just one year!

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
I WANNA GO.. TALK ME INTO IT.........
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO BUY A PLANE TICKET THESE DAYS????? WHO WOULD PICK ME UP AT THE AIRPORT??? ITS COMING UP FAST,, LETS ROLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

[This message has been edited by T-BONE (edited 09-21-2003).]

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I booked mine on www.alaskaair.com T-Bone..it was $153.00 - probably cheaper than gas money if you were driving. I am on the same plane as Tim Hanson going to Sacramento and he has a rental car to drive to Santa Rosa. We get into sacremento at 6:14 pm on Thur Oct 16th we leave Sacramento at 4:07 pm Sat Oct 18th. See what ya can do Buddy
-----------------------------------
Hubba

L
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
L
Good deal Hubba,
You and frankie can take me up on my dinner deal. If you need any parts, let me know before and I can bring them. Im draggin my trailer in case I find something thats so rusted I can't get it apart. I hope the guy with the time plate comes .

Larry

[This message has been edited by PremoPetrol (edited 09-21-2003).]

larry ivy
Hey it looks like all the west coast guys are coming alive. See ya there. Hey, Dwaine are you paying attention or are you hittin too many golf balls. Dwaine said he was taking everybody to dinner. Ted

A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Woo-hoo... Dwaine's buying dinner!
I think Don and I will be leaving the begining of the week, heading up to see Dwaine around Tuesday(?) We can go to Oregon after that, we will be coming to the bash on Friday and leaving early Saturday to get home. Not a lot of time at the bash so make sure everyone gets there!
WE gotta pick up my pumps someplace in there too

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
I'll be driving down, anybody needs anything brought back to Seattle, I'll be glad to put it in the truck as long as I have room.

Vern

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Cool Vern - your not that far from me too. i might take ya up on that if I get anything and you have the room.
-------------------------
hubba

A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Me and Don are setting up our trip, leaving Monday before the bash! Should be a good one, I have not had a vacation in 3+ years. We should have some room to take stuff back to So Cal, be fully loaded on the way up.
Should be a good time!

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Can't wait to put a face with these names. I'll be there with my dad.

------------------
~Jason

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Cool Jason..i am looking forward to meeting alot of people in person as well. cant wait.
------------------------------------------
Hubba

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I think the Northwest guys should get together the week before at the Monroe swap meet to get our game plan!Vern,I hope to see you at Monroe so I can put a face with the name.I know Don will be there also.And if Hubba doesn't stop by my space for a barley soda,I'm not giving him a ride from the airport to Fred's!LOL!Can't wait till 10/17.
Already got my game face on....Tim

------------------

Member #163
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
I was down for Campbell's bash last year on Friday and Saturday, got bored on Friday afternoon so decided to drive up 101 and look around San Francisco. Real interesting city with lots of character, lots to see, almost could have seen a Giants world series game but they were playing in Anaheim. They have some world class "gentlemens clubs" there too, of course a man of my moral character would never go inside, but it's fun to stand outside and look up at the marquee, and imagine what goes on inside there.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved