Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#713706 Mon Jul 23 2018 06:06 AM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Seeing is anyone from Texas who is going to Iowa Gas could pick up a set of 38 Chevrolet front fenders for me in York Nebraska on their return trip. Please text or call and we can work out the details.

Thanks, Mark
214-403-0129

Buying: Polarine / Red Crown Gasoline Globes and Signs, Early Chevrolet & United Motors Signs, and 1910's through 1940's Gas & Oil Signs.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Hi Mark, I'm not trying to cause any trouble.....just thinking.....You do realize that York, Nebraska is over three hours West of Des Moines? Be different if the fenders were being delivered to the show but this seems like a stretch? You might want to call Beltman, 1 800 959-8880 x2 and have them shipped? Trying to be helpful here, Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Paul

Thanks for the shipping information. I am familiar with Nebraska as I am relatives that live there. York is a straight shot north of Dallas / Fort Worth; those coming back to North Texas or the Panhandle or New Mexico that would a viable option.....never hurts to ask...just never know that guy who has a trip planned back from the show to pick up the pump he got a lead on and would drive right past my fenders. Thanks Again

Buying: Polarine / Red Crown Gasoline Globes and Signs, Early Chevrolet & United Motors Signs, and 1910's through 1940's Gas & Oil Signs.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
My pleasure. Good luck. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved