Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71575 Mon Jan 26 2004 04:40 AM
Jarvis Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Well lets get a heads up on who's going. The show is great and Dave and Linda do a great job this will be the first year for me going to the auction. I will be going with David Higdon and if you see me stop and say high. Here is a picture.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
#71576 Mon Jan 26 2004 07:02 AM
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Thanks for the plug on our show. Glad to hear you are coming to the auction. We have lots of good items, something for everyone. For the petro guys, don't miss this one, come and see another gas show, we have to keep the hobbie going, that is why we started this show, another place to go and buy some goodies,and to sell and put money in your pocket. I think we all have cabin fever after Christmas and all the holidays are over, we are ready to go to the shows and auctions. Have a safe trip, we will see you on Friday at the Auction, and Saturday morning at the show. Early buyers at 7a.m. For the ones we haven't met, come by and see us, we will be at the front door when you come in. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Thanks, Dave and Linda

#71577 Mon Jan 26 2004 03:42 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Weather permitting I'll be there.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
#71578 Mon Jan 26 2004 09:47 PM
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I'll be there for the first time. Can I still get a swap spot?? How much? Thanks and see you there. Tony

#71579 Wed Jan 28 2004 02:08 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Hi Tony, Just got back on old gas and noticed your message about a swap space. We just had someone cancel, we have 1 left inside, outside is unlimited. Spaces are 10 x 10 $45.00, $5.00 for tables. Outside is $40.00. The weather here for Fri and Sat is suppose to be sunny and some clouds, and the high of 26. Vendor set up is Friday noon until 4:00. Auction is 7:00 p.m. Let me know as soon as you get this for we won't be around the computer anymore before the show, if you need to call me at my home after 7p.m 812-299-5937, or my cell tomorrow 812-236-0434, we will be over in Brazil, setting up the auction, call if you want that spot. Thanks, Dave

#71580 Sat Jan 31 2004 08:02 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Something came up at the last minute so I wasn't able to attend the show. I talked to John Jarvis. He's going to post pictures of what he bought. He didn't have his camera at the show. Did anyone get some pictures of the auction or swap meet that they can post?
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
#71581 Thu Feb 12 2004 12:44 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Bob, In answer to any pictures taken at the Indiana Gas Show and Auction, which we just had Jan 30-31. I just sent some in to John to post them for me(I am not that smart to do it). I sent them today. Hopefully they will get on soon. I sent 4 pictures of the show. Didn't put any pictures on of the Auction, but it was standing room only. Everything sold, and made some people very happy with their purchases. Saw a Veedol Thermometer go for over 600.00, he was a happy camper. We all had a great time, even if the weather wasn't the greatest, we still had a packed house at the Auction, and the next day on Saturday we surpassed the attendance from our last show. Looking forward to next year. We are in the process of trying to change the time of the year, but it is so rough with all the shows going on, we don't want to overlap these shows. We would like to pick sometime either in March or April, not for certain, but we are working on it. We will be putting out flyers at all the shows this year, so you will see it then. Hope we can get the job done, and hope to see some new vendors at our show this next year. We had 8 new vendors this year, and had 7 different states represented. We were very happy, the Vendors were happy, and the people who came to the show were happy they came. See ya at the shows this year. If we haven't met ya, come up and introduce yourself to us. Thanks again. Dave & Linda

#71582 Thu Feb 12 2004 07:13 PM
Here are the images that Dave & Linda sent in from Indiana Gas '04

Thanks for sharing the pics with all of us.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved