Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Jarvis raised the question in another post, Where is Dan Matthews? It is official, Dan has left Aumann Auctions to pursue the "American Dream" and start his own business. Matthews Auctions LLC will be the name of his company and the focus of the new auction firm will be to sell quality petroleum collectibles at auction. Dan is well known in the petroliana hobby and has been a regular at the gas shows for many years. Dan will be set up at the "It's A Gas" Show in Columbia, Missouri on January 12 & 13 and will have information available on his company and some of the upcoming consignment auctions that he is planning. He will also have a website up and running after the 1st of the year. His auctions will be run in much the same way that we are accustomed to with full color catalogs, online bidding, as well absentee and phone bidding. An information letter as well as the 1st installment of what will be a quarterly newsletter will be mailed out in January. Watch for his ads in the upcoming issues of PCM and CTO! Magazines. Dan is looking for quality consignments for 2007 and I feel will be a real asset to those of us in the Petro Hobby that love a good auction. Join me in wishing Dan good luck in his new venture and while I am at it I would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone in the Oldgas community!

Lonnie Hop

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks Lonnie for the heads up with Dan. Dan is a great guy and i really wish him the best with his pursuit of the "American Dream"!

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
Lonnie,

Well said and I agree with you. Dan is a good man and has been very good and helpful to me and my dad. Dan goes out of his way to help in any way he can whether it be a delivery, absentee bid or whatever. I wish Dan the very best and hope he has a great success in his new venture. I too would like to wish everyone in petro land a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

Thanks, Phil

Thanks, Phil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
sorry, I guess i should have posted Dans banner space he bought from oldgas here. I got to talk with Dan at It's a gas and hope he does well with his new venture!

He does have his website going with peotone auction posted.

------------------
Check out GASNSHAKERS.COM

E-mail me at petronut@aol.com

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here's a link to Dan's website.
http://matthewsauctions.com/

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here's the link to catalog for the Peotone auction.
http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=6018

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved