Next Thread
Print Thread
#71933 Sat Oct 29 2005 01:49 PM
S
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
anyone got any good photo's of whats there?

#71934 Sat Oct 29 2005 03:01 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I looked on the Aumann Auction's web page
http://www.aumannauctions.com/cgi-bin/mndetails.cgi?aumann16

and it looks like some stuff brought top $$$.
The one thing that made me do a second look was the New Mexico U.S. 66 sign that went for $7500. There were a few things that I would have liked and looked like went for a reasonible price but I wasn't there to get a good look in person.

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007
#71935 Sun Oct 30 2005 09:30 AM
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
I just printed out the Aumann Auction results. Except for some high end signs and globes, it looks like a lot of the stuff went dirt cheap!! Actually, some signs went for shockingly low prices. I didn't register for this one because I thought everything would go high like other recent live auctions. Now wish I had bid for some of these signs.

Paul

#71936 Sun Oct 30 2005 08:33 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
The auction was like any other. Some good buys, and some things that made you say "WOW". Lets just say there were items for every collecting budget.

There were a few empty indoor spaces at the show but probably more outdoor vendors than ever. The weather was great for this time of year.

I picked up quite a few Sinclair items at the auction and show. My purchases (and freebies) are posted in BOTW.

Even with all the cool stuff I picked up the best part of show for me was hangin out with friends. There were a lot of Shop Talk regulars at the show as well as some lurkers. It was great to meet some of the guys for the first time.

I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures to post. Hopefully someone has a few pictures they can post.

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved