Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#721406 Sat Dec 15 2018 04:14 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Restoring a fairly complete pump and cant figure out what is going to rise or fall if the crank turned. The inside gearing is really rusty, thus, nothing moves. Thanks for your help.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I have a 12 page Bowser Bulletin for the 77 available. Some color, $30.00 shipped.

Jack Sim
jhsim@petrocollect.com

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Jack Sim #721533 Mon Dec 17 2018 04:21 PM
R
OP Offline
R
good afternoon I will take the 12 page Bowser brochure. Do you have any literature on G & B 176T visible pumps? If so, I will send you a check for the total for both items. Need your address. Once the check clears, send me the literature. Thanks, Bruce

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Most of the things I have for the T-176 is shown on this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/gb%20176.htm

I do have some more that is not shown on the site.

I need to note that my website is dormant, meaning I cannot add/delete/change anything on it. It was created back between 1990 and 2000 using a Microsoft program called Front Page. In 2013 MS discontinued supporting this program and with over 12,000 image on the site it was impossible for me to repeat it using another program, so it sits there just to look at. Some of the original literature is no longer available and when it comes to the parts, some of the prices have changes. Meaning, just let me know what you are interested in and I will let you know. Also, please send me your email address and we will correspond using email. My email address is: jhsim@petrocollect.com.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Jack Sim #728549 Mon Apr 22 2019 05:43 PM
D
D
Hi Jack, any chance of having a copy of the workings of the Bowser C77 available?

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved