Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#738412 Tue Nov 05 2019 07:48 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Due to the recent sale of my house, I will be moving and downsizing. I have numerous vintage items. Some is NOT petro related. Local pick up ONLY, at my house in Elbert County Colorado. No holds, no shipping. I wish that I could be more specific. Cash register, vintage toy trucks, Oak (?) teacher's desk with two matching chairs, two belt drive drill presses, belt drive lathe (now converted to electric) vintage office equipment, oil dispensers, two gensets, and more. I even have a tank that will fit a one ton truck, if you want to build your own tanker. Too much stuff to list, as I am under a few time constraints. It goes to you, the scrap metal guy, or to the landfill...

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
For Sale Petroliana - Unpriced

Sellers Must Be Approved to Sell in This Category

Click on "Contact" on the upper right to request this privilege, stating a reason

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
pictures?

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I would love to have pics. However, I have too much stuff, that might be of interest, and I have many other obligations to attend to, with the sale of the house. My apologies. You are, however, very welcome to come out this weekend, and tell me what you would like to take home.

Anything Chevron
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
From Oregon ?

Craig
Hope all is well Thunderpants!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
It's been an "E" ticket ride, my friend... But now it's time to rebuild. I've kept, most of my Chevron stuff, but had to sell the rest. All three Model Ts went to a collector, not to far from here. I imagine, someday soon, I'll see my Speedster running down the road. The old Dodge is gone, as is, all of my gas pumps, except my Fargo 36-B. And yes. I DO have the top. At any rate, a bunch of stuff here, needs a new home. I offered it all to a local "Picker" but he never followed through. Hopefully some of the Oldgas family, will come out and grab some goodies. I'll be back when I get settled in the new place... BTW. Is that the boat that got smashed up out here?

Anything Chevron
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Did I mix up my Cataract medication again,or is your Chevron logo blurred on purpose?

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I noticed that too.I have no idea why its blurry...

Anything Chevron

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved