Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I usually read the incredible stories from the rest of the petroliana community about the incredible finds. This one is one that happened to me and probably will be my one and only.

My brother moved into his home in Rowlett, Texas (suburb of Dallas) back in the 1990s. When he moved in he found this Goodyear sign abandoned by the previous owner to the inside wall of the storage shed. He had no interest in it but left it hanging. In the last few years he became aware of my hobby. Last Monday he gave it to me. Wow...what a great brother! I cleaned it and did a little straightening and mounted it to a wood frame and then hung it in my garage with the rest of my collection.

Here are my questions. Is it rare? In its current condition, what would be the estimated value. It is enamel, it does have some scapes and bends, but the color is really vivid. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Steve

95D02ADF-7A45-4CD4-B34C-16BAE3AB5597.jpeg 1DD73567-8210-4493-A723-726DFAD9C019.jpeg AA9136F4-EA0A-41AA-B53F-8DD43AE9B0F6.jpeg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Nice sign, I have one in my collection too. I don’t think that they are rare from what I’ve seen. But the condition of most are not the best and yours is. I have no idea on value because I’ve seen them go from 250 and up.

Have gas all the time
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Cool sign and story

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved