Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#742481 Sun Jan 19 2020 11:14 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
For sale - 3 handy oilers.

1) Mobil Handy Oil 4 oz. Home Oiler Lubricant - Excellent Condition w/ Pegasus. It has a few very minor cosmetic issues, which include a few minor scratches, otherwise it is in great condition. The top and bottom of the can are near-perfect. The can still has some oil in it, however I can empty it prior to shipping, if preferred.

2) Vintage Esso Handy Oil 4 oz. Home Oiler Lubricant - Good Condition with great graphics of the Esso Oil Drop Man. The can only has a few minor cosmetic issues, which include a few minor scratches. The top and bottom of the can are near-perfect and only show minor signs of age. This can is NOS, is still full and the top has NOT been opened, cut, or pierced with a pin. This can was manufactured in Houston, Texas, by the Humble Oil & Refining Company.

3) Vintage Shell Handy Oil 4 oz. Home Oiler Lubricant - Excellent Condition w/ Shell Graphic. The can only has a few extremely minor cosmetic issues, which include a blemish on the right side and some minor signs of age on the bottom. Although this can has been used it is in near-NOS condition. The top spout on the Shell is currently straight, it just needed to be snapped down.

Mobil: $20
Esso: $35
Shell: $35

(plus actual shipping - Paypal FF preferred)

More pics upon request. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2814.JPG IMG_3062.JPG IMG_2891.JPG
Last edited by Speedracer; Mon Jan 20 2020 12:02 AM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

IMG_2816.JPG IMG_3064.JPG IMG_2893.JPG

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

IMG_2818.JPG IMG_3066.JPG IMG_2895.JPG

I'll take them all per our PMs. Thanks!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
All three are sold. Thanks OldGas.

Received oilers today. Packaging was top notch as were the cans.
Thanks Steve and Oldgas

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
How did I miss these for sale? Got anymore?

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by wqcustom
Received oilers today. Packaging was top notch as were the cans.
Thanks Steve and Oldgas

Thank you Will. A lot of people have sent me nice compliments on my packing. Enjoy the cans.

Originally Posted by CEPPERS77
How did I miss these for sale? Got anymore?

I have more handy oilers, and a ton of cans for sale. I am selling off a lot of my cans, as I am not a big can collector. All of the cans I am selling will get progressively better in value and rarity as time goes on. The cans are already getting a little better, all the way until I get to some of my Husky, Johnson, Harley, Indian, Oilzum, Bear Ring, and Penntroleum cans (just to name a few). If you save me as a seller on eBay you can see all of my items, or just click 'see other items for sale'.

I am posting them on eBay, however I am posting a link to most of them here on Old Gas. The links are listed in the "Online Auctions, eBay, Craigslist Petroliana" thread here on OldGas.

If you click on the link below, it will take you to that thread. If you do decide to bid on one of my cans on eBay, please click the link I created in the "Online Auctions, eBay, Craigslist Petroliana" thread here on OldGas, because Jim (the owner of this website) gets a portion of the sale, which helps to keep the lights on here at OldGas. [my posts usually have the smiley face with the sunglasses]

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=5&page=1

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited by Speedracer; Thu Jan 30 2020 11:04 PM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved