Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#789538 Wed Mar 29 2023 03:34 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Pictured here is a Ford Battery Stand with three Ford Battery Cases. I have enjoyed it long enough. This makes a nice addition to a Ford parts collection. What you see is the Battery Stand and three (non-functional) empty battery cases of various ages. For display and as-is. I would prefer the buyer to pickup after purchasing. But if the Buyer insists on shipping that will be at his/her expense. Asking $700 for the entire package, cash preferred. Also For Sale on other internet sites. Located in west central Ohio.

DSCN3741.JPG DSCN3743.JPG
1 member likes this: Ry Scott
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
PM Sent

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Great buy right there ! Nice one

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
A
OP Offline
A
I want to let everyone know that the battery cap laying on the RH battery in the photo did not match any of the batteries and has been taken off this ad. Someone wanted that battery cap and since it did not match the batteries, I sold the cap and the cap ONLY.
In addition, I have many detailed photos of the battery cases in case anyone wants to look at the batteries themselves in more detail. Just let me know and I can post them here. They are posted currently on Fordbarn and the Vintage Ford Forum.

A
OP Offline
A
Just posted this item for sale on the AACA forum as well.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Pm sent

Jimmy McNerney
----------------
Mainly collect White Rose, Enarco, Derby Gas, Union 76. But also collect anything unique, rare or just plain cool.
A
OP Offline
A
FYI everyone: The battery stand is 24" tall without a battery x 33.5" wide R-L x 16" F-B. The top battery adds 7.5" and weighs 12 lbs. The RH battery weighs 20 lbs. The LH battery weighs 31 lbs. The battery stand itself weighs 32 lbs. Total is 95lbs. A 40 x 48 x 4.5" wood pallet weighs 37 lbs. A pallet box 40 x 48 x 36 weighs an additional 15lbs. Total with pallet and box would be 147 lbs, so if shipped I would figure a package 40 x 48 x 40.5 in size weighing 200 lbs max.

A
OP Offline
A
The Ford Battery Stand has been SOLD.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved