Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
*First year, 1935, narrow body Wayne 60 that never had a globe on top so it does not have a hole cut in the top. It has the sight glass manifold and the light manifold inside but no guts on the bottom of the inside.
Pump metal is very solid with lots of patina.
The veeder root is from a first year Wayne's 70, 1937, and is a, correct for this pump, side totalizer type.
I have a new cast iron correct narrow base, from Ron Scobie, for it that comes with it. I made up a base from 2X4s so it would stand until I worked on the repop base.
I only have one of the original bezels and two heavily used original face plates that are aluminum.
The patina hand painted ethyl advertising class comes with it. It needs the side panel with the nozzle receiver and those pieces that attach to that panel.
The doors are the clip on style and both are pretty rough but it has eight original functioning twist clips on each side.
$2995.

*Most of a Tokheim 36B gas pump. Would make a killer patina pump!
Very very solid with just some slight surface rust and dents.
It does have a Veeder Root meter but it is not in good shape. Has a front totalizer.
The hose cover special piece and the reset crank that is specific to this pump are both in very good shape.
Currently is loosely assembled and easily breaks down into parts.
Could be shipped but I would prefer pickup and can store it for up to 6 months if paid for.
$1300.00

*Wayne 505 mostly complete and ready to restore.
Has good porcelain faces, both stainless bezels are in good shape, 2 Fire chief ad glass, 2 porcelain contains lead signs and both correct doors 1 with the chrome spear.
Internals are out but still a heavy sucker for its size!
--$625!

*First year Wayne's 70 with many good parts still on it which include the base and the light manifold and much much more!

$420!

*Bowser 565 door with nice trim...
$400

*Bowser Clock Face 1930s Truck Meter with large Brass Gate valve and Brass nozzle
$525

*Wayne 734 chrome/stainless sides 4 ft pump
$275

*Glass cly 30 gallon Lubester Needs lid and has rust perforations on bottom but glass cly is a nice and undamaged original.
$400

*M&S pre-visible needs base replaced but not bad condition for the age.
$425

Many pictures of each are available, just ask.
Cross posted on Facebook.

I would prefer PayPal FF but I accept many forms of payment and I want you to feel comfortable with paying how you like.
I've had the Man-Cave Shoppe out here close to Spokane Washington for over 11 years now and have sold quite a few pumps and shipped a few also. I would prefer local pickup but I'm open to other possibilities.
I can hold on to for up to 6 months if paid for and possibly even longer if you keep in contact. I am conveniently located for travelers just right around the corner from exit 257 off of I-90 in Washington State.

IMG_20230514_175949.jpg IMG_20230428_182746.jpg IMG_20230420_163736.jpg IMG_20230422_150250.jpg

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Pics of M&S...

FB_IMG_1679809690118.jpg IMG_20230327_123407.jpg IMG_20230327_123339.jpg IMG_20230327_123347.jpg

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Wayne 60 and lubester are gone...

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
36B partial sold
Make your offer on any of the others...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved