Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
P
Huh, Small world isn't it!
It is cool to see when you round that bend in the road and it just pops right out at you!

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
heres one not to far from me bob????

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
K
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
K
Huh, Small world isn't it!
It is cool to see when you round that bend in the road and it just pops right out at you!
Coke-n-Stuff

No kidding, the northwoods has some of the best cruzin' roads I've ever been on, up and down, in and out, through the woods, past the lakes, etc. Definitely God's Country. Just wish God would teach his deer about the rules of the road. Years ago you only saw them at dusk and dawn, now they're launching themselves out in front of you at 1 in the afternoon. Picked up a new product called "The Hornet" ( http://www.xp3hornet.com/ ), it's a deer avoidance system, gonna mount it on the Explorer and see how it works come May. Buddy of mine in Pennsylvania runs one on his car and bike, swears by them. Also says it spooks the hell out of the Amish horses out there pulling buggies cause they wear blinders and can't see what's coming up on them. Found one at Cabela's website for $10 cheaper ($49), if it works I'll spring for another for the Harley.
I've pretty much covered all the roads from the Minnesota border to Hayward and points north. Found about a dozen gas pumps in the Birchwood area one year but went back and they were all gone. Haven't checked your neck of the woods or anywhere east or west of you. Looks like it's time to do some more cruzin' when August comes around. Maybe I'll run into ya somewhere down the road.
Ken

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved