Veteran Member
A few more things. Ted

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hey Doc and everyone else. Just want to clarify one of your earlier posts in BOTW.
Mr.Wadhams and Wads are two different people on this site. Mr.Wadhams (gas pumps BOTW) is quite the collector and a wise veteran of the hobby like many of you. I'm (Wads) relatively new to this. When I need help with something, I go to Mr.Wadhams. He's been a wealth of knowledge and is always willing to help me. For that, he deserves my thanks and shouldn't be confused with the newbie. He has the Mr. with his name and rightfully so, respect from the new guy in town. The truth is Doc, I don't want you guys thinking I have a clue (LOL), not yet anyway.

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Glenn, my fault, (C Cragg now "The Poor Man") I gave you the Mr. out of respect for your display, didn't know there was someone using that name. If you think you don't know much I know ten times less so we're both being schooled by the petrolania vets. Appreciate all of you guys and your years of experience, helps keep us from making mistakes and man have we learned alot.

C Cragg
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have to thank Glenn for the compliments...I may have collected Wadhams Oil stuff for a long time....but he's catching up fast! I feel kind of guilty being Mr.Wadhams when Glenn-(Wads)-really is! (P.S.--Glenn,I'll get you that Wadhams book copy soon...kind of busy right now just before the snow flies up here)
Jim

Wanted: Wadhams - Bartles - O'neils - Items
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Bought these from a farmer who was using them as gates for his hog pens. http://pumps.theedwardsteam.com/uploads/files/HPIM0079.JPG

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I know it said through Oct 24th...but I think Tim bought them last wweek..LOL. These are from our friend tim hansen...GREAT score Tim.

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Thanks Hubba for posting the pics for me.We just got home last nite from a 2000 mile journey that covered 4 states and included Fred's in Santa Rosa,antique stores,garage sales and thrift shops.This is some of the stuff we could fit in the car.We left behind a few large items that I would like to return for at a later date.(Including one 8 ft. long porcelain sign!)The stuff is still out there......Tim

------------------

Member #163
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
TIM, LOOKS LIKE PETRO-HEAVEN TO ME! GREAT GOODIES AND THANKS FOR SHARING AND FOR HUBBA'S POSTING!

THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO'S POSTED AND TO THOSE WHO WILL POST MORE?

LARRY

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hey Tim that Signal can is way more than a 7 or all my stuff is 6 or less. Great score on that plus all the other stuff. Thanks again for the great deal on my rare Texaco sign or I guess I should thank Sue. Take care. Ted

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved