Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#91786 Sat Sep 08 2007 05:28 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Hi all, I haven't really had much to show, but today I picked up a few things at a garage sale. From what I understood the fellow who owned the house had died and they were getting rid of "anything that wasn't bolted down." He owned a tire shop here in town that has since been demolished. Here is what I got.

A Motorcraft lightup clock. I put a new cord, ballast starter, and tube in it. It lights up and keeps good time.

I got a whole bunch of these little Phillips 66 bags. I think they may have been sort of a courtesy garbage bag type of thing? I'm not sure how old they are, but the phone number is "RE 4-5051" and I can't ever remember a phone number like that. They must have been all together for a while, I took one off the pile and it pulled small flecks of the ad off, but not too badly as you can see. They have a small amount of yellowing in the corners, but are still pliable as they were brand new. The colours are still very bright too.

This was under a pile of junk on a shelf. It says "Westinghouse Auto Bulbs" on the bracket. I think I shall use it to hold bulbs once again.

All together I spent only 9.50 so I think it was a decent garage sale.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#91787 Sun Sep 09 2007 08:21 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Love garage sales like that. Thanks for sharing.
Mike

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved