Next Thread
Print Thread
#98035 Tue Sep 28 2004 07:16 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
While out looking at some pumps I came across this place in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. The building was open but I never found anybody there, so I got out pretty quick. The building was filled with magnificently restored cars, gas pumps and all the associated paraphanalia. The visible pumps extend out onto the sidewalk and are protected by some sort of plastic cylinder. There is also a neon tube going from the ground up to the top of the pump, arching over it and back down the other side. Everthing was done very professionally. I believe the owner runs a sign painting company. He had his name cast in relief on the concrete bases of the street lamps. This was first class all the way.

Edit to help image to appear.

[This message has been edited by Oldgas (edited 09-29-2004).]

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#98036 Tue Sep 28 2004 08:00 PM
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Tim, yes, this is owned by Tom Cozad of Cozad Signs. Great collection of pumps, signs, and Coca Cola museum upstairs. Actually it's in the town of Gering. Scottsbluff is on the other side of the North Platte River. Too bad you missed Tom. No doubt he was around as he lives in the same building. He's a friendly guy and would have liked to have shown you his collection.
Did you find any pumps to buy? Next time you're out this way send me an email in advance and maybe we can get together.
Rod

------------------

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved