Print Thread
#9836 Mon Dec 17 2007 06:02 PM
S
sanford Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
I am wanting to restore a pair of tall Tokheim 39's that I have in Deep Rock. I have the regular blue and yellow signs and globe, and the premium red and yellow signs. My question is, does anyone know if there was a red and yellow globe used on the premium pumps? Also, does anyone have pictures of pumps redone in Deep Rock colors that they will post. thanks, Tony

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#9837 Wed Dec 19 2007 02:24 PM
S
sanford Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
Is there anyone else on Oldgas that collects old Deep Rock items? There sure seems to always be lots of people bidding against me when things show up on e-bay.
tks,
Tony

#9838 Wed Dec 19 2007 02:27 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
tony, contact oldracer on this sight.he may be able to help you with some info.i like deep rock,but the stuff always seems to go way up there!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
#9839 Wed Dec 19 2007 09:03 PM
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Tony, I am pretty sure Deep Rock used the same globe on regular and premium pumps, at least they did in mid 1950s..The pumps were yellow with blue doors for Regular and red doors for premium..The capco globes had a yellow rectangle with blue lettering. I thought the red on the pumps had a strange shade to it, sort of pinkish or pastel. come to think of it, the blue was a little differant also. RD

R D
#9840 Fri Dec 21 2007 08:20 PM
S
sanford Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
Thanks for the replies guys. That was what I thought was the case, because I had only saw the globes in blue and yellow.
tony

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved