Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
This is by far the most interesting collection I've sold this year. Consists of two rare Schuco Toy Windups & one of the best conditioned Mars Mechanical Tractor I've ever came across.
Includes: the 1938 Schuco Examico 4001, valued up to $300. The next is the real gem, the Schuco Radio 4012, which can sell up to $600 with box. Unfortunately, this doesn't come with the box but still highly sought after. I don't have the key to test them, but they look fantastic. The Examico is missing the windshield & the little shifter knob. I haven't even dusted them off after recently being discovered. Next is the Mars Caterpillar Climbing Tractor. This is just in incredible condition considering its age, original key, instructions, plow blade attachment & treads. And the kicker , "original box"....and working. The only example I could find of this toy, in its original box is currently on Ebay, under "WORKING Wind-Up Marx Tin Toy Power Snap Caterpillar Climbing Tractor Orig. Box", valued at $400. Finally, we have the Daiya Japanese Friction M15 "Space Tank". This came out in the early 1960's, great graphics and the friction wheels turn freely. Feel free to request more pictures if you would like to look more closely.

$750 or o.b.o.

Shipping will be free for "Domestic U.S. Buyers Only. If you have any questions, please message me directly.

SUNP0060.JPG SUNP0043.JPG SUNP0027.JPG SUNP0069.JPG
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
S
OP Offline
S
I've decided to break up the set and sell individually, pricing is as follows. For the two Schuco 1930's Car Windups $250.00. For the Marx Climbing Tractor & Tank $275.00. Shipping costs are USPS Priority, determined by your location. Message with any questions.

S
OP Offline
S
Schuco's are sold, The Marx Tractor and Tank are now selling for $165.00, plus shipping. Message with any questions.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved