Great pictures. I have a couple of history stories and pictures for you Colorado buffs.

I was in Pueblo junking some 15 years ago. I was working some of the bulk plants and old stations. There was a station owned by an Italian family. The man working there was some relation, but the owners seldom came in. He told me there was some "old mule" lenses in the back still in the box. Man, I worked on getting to see those lenses for years. One day the man came in my restaurant in Salida and I picked up his ticket. He told me to stop by next time I was in Pueblo. Of course I had to make myself wait a week. Anyway, I went down there in these were the result. It was a little let down, but what I piece of history. Hand painted on glass lenses. One extra lense is half painted.

The gramps globe I found in back of a old Garage in the San Luis Valley about 10 years ago. There was a small refinery in Alamosa (Oriental). The guy said it may have has some association. This might have been the one thing Clarence Svenson passed up. The door to the shed was not even closed. It was laying in the dirt. The owner said there was nothing in there.

I have quite a few more stories, but they will have to wait. The Cascade, I believe to by from Colorado also.

[This message has been edited by coltex (edited 03-16-2008).]