I've been collecting for about a year now... Over 1,000 purchases on Ebay in one year. I religously checked ebay every day looking for these products.

I am in the process of clearing out my 50'x60' shop at my house. I am heating and cooling a 50'x40' area of the shop. I am constructing a full-scale 1950's-1960's Sinclair gas station in it. It will have two service bays with a 4-post car lift, a retail sales area, and an owner's office.

I started out wanting a few Sinclair oil display racks and a couple of "additives" racks for the station. I started with a Bardahl rack and a STP rack. Well, the more I learned about the cool artwork and products sold during that era the more I wanted... I now have 26 display racks!!! The ones pictured above are the ones I had staged in my garage and shot some pictures for one of my ebay buddies to show him my progress.

I have everything packed away waiting on my construction this summer. I have purchased many cans since these pictures to fill them out properly. I have all the display rack sign toppers (Wynn's, Bardahl, etc.). They are just packed away right now.

Ray