Gloves.. ha ha.. sorry I am a lover and not a fighter! If I could, I would like to clarify Roadrelics "gets me worked up" post above towards me so you may understand why he said this a little better. Maybe he can add to this. I dont know.

Roadrelics bought many years ago a Pepsi License topper from me on Ebay and paid around $500 for it. He gets it and no complaints..so I list another one for sale which didnt sell for as much the second time..and usually never does. Unknown to him, which I didnt tell him either, I bought a stack of these at a Pepsi convention in Indpls. He saw me selling the second one and went raging mad sending me all these emails demanding a refund claiming it was a repop etc etc...all because I have a quantity of them? I refused but finally gave him a refund to get him off my back. He then has made it his lifes goal to post nothing but negative comments about me because of that incident as some kind of retaliation towards me. Dont get me wrong I am not a saint or expert ...and yes I have probably bought & sold a few repops over the years as it is hard not to do these days. Yes I have also put a new face in a Pam Clock also but once you see the original face a repop is almost obvious.

But over the years I have heard so many rumors and facts regarding him that I never posted it until now. He always seems to me to be the all knowing expert when someone makes a post here...when in reality his judgement may be totally wrong.

I personally have no problem with someone wanting to compare a sign I have to another one in person holding both examples and making opinions, but looking at a few pics and then thinking a sign is a repop and posting it here on Oldgas without even holding it in your hands or comparing it in person seems absurd.
t-ray