Originally Posted By: roadrelics
yes ray i do sell to Famous Daves & other chain restaurants, however if i sell them a repo, they know it because i tell them, something you would not understand, THE TRUTH.....

Yeah you tell the truth alright...By you own admission you admit selling Famous Daves repo signs?? Thats classic example of what I am talking about!! Maybe you care to tell everyone here what repo signs they bought from you?? Or yeah I know you'll conveniently DODGE The question.
Re: your clocks I never mentioned "buying them". Yours are all original?? Ha ha That is so funny its pathetic!!

Your the big seller selling 8 items since last year.. People who sell at shows like you for cash only dont have to be accountable like someone that sells on Ebay. I have over 10000 transactions with 99% feedback!! I didnt get it by selling repos and stupid AC Birdcages!

Thanks for posting the Markers!! Funny! The brass markers you have pictured anyone can see the detail and grain as only originals have. SHow the backside also will you so everyone can see how nice they are? Repops have flashing on them and slag on the letters Mr Expert Dumb A**!!
Hey you forgot my Air Signs..
Hey ill give you a hint at where I buy some things and maybe you can beat me out next time..