THAT Someone who told him $1500 to $3000 was the value. well, he had to be the original seller!lol w/pole and............ just add a base.sold as is $400. a piece, It is an Eagle 4-Way from around the early to mid 1950s The signal is from Olympia, WA. and is controlled by a matching Eagle EF-20 Electromechanical controller.Assuming the mirror reflector is not shattered,and all the other lenses are in good shape,and your visors, your still not close to $1,500 ! now if you took the time to strip and re-paint ,either,,,,,,,,,,there's to colors, that are close enough, "safety yellow" or "school bus yellow" and installed a new controller,to synchronize lights,you could MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET YOUR $1,500 from someone who "REALLY" wants a eagle 4 way!"OR NOT" the lights that i've seen bring some "REAL" greenbacks, are CROUSE-HINDS, that's the only lights i'd mess with,in terms of a re-sale for profit, or your new obsession with traffic lights for your new collection you'll be starting! jm2c

BOTTOM LINE,I'D START MY OFFER WITH $150.00 A PIECE! THAT'S JUST ME THOUGH !GOTTA HIM EM' LOW AND KNOCK EM OFF HIGH HORSE!GET HIS THINKING DOWN,BECAUSE HE IS WAY TO PROUD OF THEM AT 1500!

Last edited by diesel; Sat Mar 27 2010 09:22 AM.

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS