Im thinning out the heard from another hobby to support this one...

Sooo, I thought i would post this up here to see if anyone is interested in a trade or would like to buy straight-out.

The Mini Bike is an older restoration and has no engine (roller,) but all the very hard / expensive parts are there (for example: The jackshaft, driven unit, wire harness, clutch, seat, chain guard, exhaust etc...)

Overall the bike is in good "rider" quality. All new cables, brakes work great, nice brake levers, good tires and clean tank. There is some pits on the chrome & some scrapes overall...but she has no re-welds and is fun as sin to ride.

Just add your choice of engine or find a Tehcumseh HS40 / HS50 engine for originality and sell it for a lot more dough. Unfortunately I have more than a few mini-bikes as i've bought and sold them for years but im just a bit bored with finishing some of my projects.

Im looking to trade for an unrestored pump (40's - 50's Computing Pump ) or large porcelain sign ( Pure, Sinclair, Esso, Gulf etc... )

Please drop me a PM for more pics or if you have interest in a trade / purchase.

Asking price for sale is $350 firm. The mini-bike is located in Cleveland, Ohio and although i will not ship, i will deliver within 100 miles for trades.

SSCN0226.JPG