Generally it is a pet-peeve of mine when things are not held until BOTW, and they display there daily findings. However, this has a good story, and I will post all of my stuff on Sunday...but this couldn't wait and you will see why.

I was out and about, looking...praying to find something good. Made a delivery to Peoria and found a goldmine in Galesburg, Illinois. Sorry Brad(gasoildude). Going back there tomorrow. Will post some of those pictures on Sunday. But an impromptu trip that was made to AP in LeClaire, Iowa turned up something interesting. There is only so much to look at there, because they are constanly selling and a lot of it has been there a while. So if your there to buy...can be 50/50. After an older gentleman walks in and out of the building a few times, back and forth to his truck...you get curious. Turns out, after hearing his story that he was there to sell a sign. A sign that had been covered in grease for the last 60 years and nailed to a bench or wall at one time. The person he was suppose to sell it to was over an hour late,(will give you two guesses) and this man was upset to say the least. So after all was said and done, and it may only be one item... this was a good "pick." I'm sure he was glad to get the heck out of there and I'm certain that I was glad to have the sign.

006.JPG