OK guys/gals...I got Suzi's permission to post her email!
She is kinda on the fence about ending the auction...Here is here email...
Hello,
Some nice person gave me the link to the gas collector's site. I would like to update
you on the price of the sign. I have been offered 30K from two different buyers...one back
east and the other the next state over. I am very stressed about whether to end it or let
it ride.
Suzi

My response was...
Suzi,
I buy and sell antique signs for a living!
DO NOT END it! Millionaires all over the country are watching this sign and you will sell yourself short! Buyers like us collectors on the website have auction snipers that bid with 7 seconds left in the auction! It will go from 20K+-God only knows in the last 7 seconds! Im sure the same guys that offered 30K will set the bids into their auction snipers and fight for it! I honestly think it will even surpass 30K!
They will tell you that you save ebay fees by ending it BUT dont Suzi!
It might go astronomical!!! 40-50K!!!
You are blessed with 1 of the rarest signs money can buy so dont let an offer set your price! Let the market set the price! I have brought this to the true collectors attention and the consensus is WE ALL want to see it end!
Do you mind if I post this email....The collectors will verify what I say!
Thanks for emailing me! God has blessed YOU! Sit back and enjoy..... smile
Tom VanHolten
219 778 3155
anytime!
PS: If you have any other signs THEN NOW is the time to get them listed! YOU have everyone's attention! LOL Thanks again...