Now that this sign has finally sold, I would like to add my comments.I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A FIGHT!!! I believe that I was one of the first potential buyers to offer the seller a very fair price for the sign, the seller accepted but stalled in getting it done. I'm sure she was inundated with requests to buy-it-now after my offer was sent.I took the no response as "Oh well, I tried but it didn't work out for me" approach. Usually I do not buy large dollar items on Ebay but I asked all the right questions and felt good about the responses. I did this because of all the comments that were made in Oct-Nov time period on this site regarding ending Ebay sales early and I gave it a shot.

Next, whomever contacted the seller from this site should have directed the seller to someone like Dan Matthews who specializes in such types of sales. If that had been done I know for sure that the seller would not have had to deal with all the drama and stress she endured. I believe that the final selling price would have been higher and all the negative comments would have been kept to a minimum.

There are many buyers who have adapted a "I am privlidged" approach to buying whether on Ebay, internet auctions or at the swap meet. These types of buyers take a lot of fun out of the hobby and they make it difficult for the regular buyer to compete.