We live on a hill in the foothills of Mt. Spokane. Didnt have much land that was level. Over the years one leg has gotten shorter than the other from worken around this place with the hills and such. We have paid a price for liven on the hill like the cars and truck rollen into trees. Lathes sliding off trucks. Milling machines sliding off forklifts, frames bent from trying to drive with a load on a hill,cars rolling into the shop from the house up above, tractors rolling over the bank, the endless soccor balls rollen down the hill. I may not seem like I have too much smarts but I used to like to read Louis L'amour books and enjoyed reading about the Sacketts and thier hillside farms. Can you imagine my life liven on a hill and not haven nothen with a emergincy brake that works. We have broke a transmition or two. It is pretty easy riden a bicycle down to the bottom thou. Iv been thinken on hooken some winches to some trees on the way up so we dont have to burn up the tires on the car tryen to get up to the house when the road gets iced up so we dont have to walk. The UPS guy cant stand us cause of our road cummin up here. Any way if go up Lincoln road and turn left I believe it's at the guys place on the corner. If you cnat find it let me know and weel have Nick run down there and show you.