There are some nice things shown here to be sure!
I've always liked Tidewater stuff maybe because when I started collecting years ago there seemed to be a lot of it around in Western Oklahoma. Here's a clockface pump with a Tydol metal band globe I found in the attic of a Dodge dealership in 1975 in Altus. At one time I had the two cast milk glass globes as well, but as usual in those days Kyle Moore ended up with them in some kind of trade that I can't even remember now! I don't think Tidewater ever used this particular Bowser pump, but when I traded for it it was already finished in black and orange and I had the globe so . . . I had the decal and ad glass made. I've never seen an original Tydol ad glass that would fit this space plus as you know, early Tydol ad glasses are pretty scarce and don't come up for sale as often as the later Flying A ones.
Also pictured is a Forzol sign that came out in 1926 (note "26" in the corner) with the last series of Model T Fords. Incredibly, this sign was a barn find in 2010 in Middle-of-Nowhere, New Mexico. This particular brand name was superseded by the Model A banner you can see to the left. The brand was previously called "Fordol" and I imagine at some point the Ford Motor Co. made Tidewater stop using that configuration as Ford dealers sold their own lubricants and anti-freeze.

In the second photo (taken sometime earlier than the first) you can also see a bit of an original, authentic paper banner that uses the same image as the reproduction sign discussed above in this thread.