Ethan , contact huskybob@huskies.net he knows a place on the net you can go for the info on little giant it should be in you local library also ,theres a little mentioned about most of the independants on the west coast , and how the small companys volanteered so many men aglong with standard and some others to go to sadia arabia in 1947 to drill and set up holding tanks for them, as far as wilshire goes , they had no other stations call economy , and thats what its says on the back of the cover-alls , people just try to make a BUCK off people that don't know . Ted and I stopped another guy today that was selling a repo flying a sign as an original , he said he goy it from some guys at a street fair , they had a lot of signs, I think Frank Sargent talked about them being up in Oregan , maybe there down this way now , just like Tidewater oi service out of I think the Carolinas or some were near , a lot of guys tried to say it was the same as tidewater from J.Paul . and it might have been but it had nothing to do with the tidewater /associated that I new , buy it if it doesn't go to high just for your pease of mind , it can't hurt ,