http://www.unitedauctionsandantiques.com/Currentauctions.html

Well, my dad and I made the trip. Not a whole lot of people there, but they were not afraid to spend money. Some stuff went high. Not many bargins, but a few. Proximity to PA probably drove prices higher on items from PA. Most of this was from one estate from Syracuse NY.

Several nice very old cans there. A few items you just do not see. Bidding was strong on those.

A couple repop items went for crazy money. The "baby blue" (ie sun faded) SOCONY aircraft sign went for $900, even after the auctioneer said they were not sure if it was real and that he pulled it off a fench outside at the estate it come out of. The large Ethyl Globe was attractive but was repop lenses in a new metal body. $1150!! The Ripple Jenny was a repop globe. Lenses may have been real. That went for $2250.

Two Visible pumps both Fry's 5 gal and 10 gal. Both original condition, missing parts, 10 gal cylinder cracked. 5 gal $3300 and 10 went for $2700. M&S 80 was a amatuer resto displayed OK, missing quite a few parts. $1300.

The Pegasus Neon I should have stepped up on. $3550. Original Neon and shipping crate.

The Beacon Oils small shield sign was nice. It was real. $1050 on that.

A Pontiac weathervane old. Bidding was spirited on that, $2600.

Several lots of nice old oil bottles. All brought very good money. I bid those Sunoco Dynalubes up to $1000. They were real and very rare. The old Sunoco Mercury oil rack brought 1800. The Sunoco more common oil bottles full rack with new tops brought $500.

I recorded most prices.

Always looking for Ithaca Gun and Lucky Sam soda items!!!